Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pause...Mission Trip Garage Sale for Wendy

My precious 16 year old god-daughter Wendy is having a garage sale at our house May 16th, 17th and 18th to raise money to go on a mission trip July 21 to Aug 4th with Teen Mania, which is through Global Expeditions and Ron Luce etc. The trip is $2079 and she only has $400 right now.

If you would like to donate items for the garage sale you can bring them by my house and set them in front of our garage anytime between now and then. You can contact me at shannacrawford@hotmail.com and I will give you my address or us, Wendy or her family can arrange to pick up your items if need be.

Please pray for Wendy. She is so excited about this trip. She has prayed and feels strongly about her calling to go.

2 comments:

Bobbi West said...

So exciting!! I will try and round up some stuff to bring over! I have an over abundance of stuff and I'm trying to simplify! See you soon!

Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Wish I had paid attention... Love Teen Mania-- their ministry is the way I committed my life to Christ! AMAZING!