Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!



Jerome, me, the boys and Jalina (my little cousin who we keep on the weekends quite a bit)met my mom, her husband, my mammaw and pappaw at a park and had lunch. It was a beautiul day. The kids had so much fun and I enjoyed the peacful, joyful company of my family. It hasn't always been this way. God has done sooooooo much!!!! That is a whole other blog :) When we got in the car to leave I sighed and told Jerome that I was so thankful that I can have these types of moments with my family. It is a precious gift to me from Him. I love my mom! I love being a mom! I love this life He has given me! He has exceeded my expectations. I am living out my fairy tale in Him....

6 comments:

Natalie Witcher said...

So sweet. I love being a mom too!

deleise said...

That's so great, Shanna! Great pics, too.

Chick4Christ said...

I LOVE YOU GOD-MOMMY!!! :)

Jenny-K said...

I love the pics! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Robin Meadows said...

Love your words. The pic of your mom/mammaw is so nice after having read about them. What a light you must be in their lives!

Unknown said...

I agree about after reading about your mom/mammaw, it is great to see that picture. Also, in the other picture....did you adopt? How did I miss this if you did? Don't you have three boys? I'm confused. Great picture!!!