Thursday, July 11, 2013

What If?


I have worship playing loud on my back porch as I walk around and BEG God for the ruins to come to life! As I BEG God to help me seek Him with my whole heart in private and OUT IN THE OPEN so others might follow me as I follow Him.

What if the 20 people who read my blog and Facebook decide to seek Him with their whole heart?

What if the 15 teenaged girls who sit in my living room each week decide to seek Him with their whole heart?

What if the 20 people that gather on my back porch every Sunday night decide to seek Him with their whole heart? 

What if the 100 kids in an orphanage I visit in Africa decide to seek Him with their whole heart?

What if the 10 ladies in my small group bible study decide to seek Him with their whole heart? 

What if these 7 children I'm raising in my home decide to seek Him with their whole heart? 

Surely if I seek Him with my whole heart in private and OUT IN THE OPEN...And I pour out His life into these precious ones He has called me to shepherd...then they might seek Him with their whole heart ...and also go out and make disciples and lift high His Name...then together we could make Him known so the world could SEE that He truly is Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life! 

His Word is True and He is the God who makes impossible things come to pass so I will believe that this is why He has called me! ALL for HIS glory! 

No comments: