Thursday, April 9, 2009

The love that the Lord gives you is the love that you give us.
















Mom Shanna,
It is a wonderful time to write you this letter. I am so excited to know you through you coming into this home to have more time with us. May God bless you and keep you and your family safe. I want to say thank you for your wonderful work to us. You make us to know more about God. The love that the Lord gives you is the love that you give us. I love you so much. Thank you for everything that you have done for us. Thank you for giving us everything but the most thing that I want to thank you for is the word of God that you give us.
I love you,
Victoria
My most recent trip was the first time I spent time with Victoria. I fell in love with her. I found out from one of the boys that after my first visit in June, she wanted to take my name as her own. I am so glad the Lord connected our hearts on this latest trip. She is always laughing and smiling. When I think of her, even now, I think of the joy of the Lord. She is one of the 4 children who oversee the library. She is a hard worker. She is on the girls' White Lions soccer team. She is absolutely beautiful! I am constantly thinking of her and my heart longs to be with her again. She has become my daughter.








2 comments:

My name is Melissa, but you can call me Missy said...

I have the chills and I just adore hearing about Christ's love that you have shared across the world.

Deborah Lange said...

okay this lovley young lady has the best personaility, smile and laugh!! The Joy of the Lord is all through her!