Thursday, April 9, 2009

I love you the way fish loves water.























My Dearest Mum Shanna,

It is nice to see you again and I am so happy that you came back. Mum, you are so special to me and I love you so much. Thank you for the bible study. I really enjoy it. It blesses my heart and it makes me to have more time with God. Mum, you are always in my heart and I want you to know that I love you like the way fish loves water. Also, you show me what it means to have a mum like you because you are so lovely and caring. You will always be in my prayers. May God almighty bless you and keep you safe and bless your going out and coming in. Thank you so much. I miss you mum.
Love,
Rachel Fatu Dumbuya
Rachel is always smiling. When I am in the home she is content to just be near me. She has an incredible desire to learn more about the bible. During my last two visits she would come to many times in the still part of the evening when I was going to bed and ask me to do a bible study with her. She radiates the beauty and love of Christ. She is my daughter.











2 comments:

My name is Melissa, but you can call me Missy said...

I can't help but tear up at the sight of these precious little ones. Just precious.

Deborah Lange said...

Shanna thank you for posting these... every letter and picture brings back sooo many delightful memories. I praise God for His beautiful princess Rachel!