Thursday, December 6, 2007

To love Him is to trust Him...

I chose the title Deeper Still because I feel as though TRUSTING HIM is the theme of my life. The more I know Him...the more I love Him...the more I love Him...the more I trust Him...the more I trust Him...the deeper He takes me. My journey with Him has had many trials and joys...He has led me to the valleys and to the mountaintops. The issue between He and I is always..."Will you trust me?" Honestly, I have wounds and have chosen to turn them into idols and I have denied Him access to these places of my heart...but there are many, many things I have surrendered to Him fully. There are big and little things on a day to day basis that I hear Him asking me to trust Him with. He is so beautiful to me and so I want to continually decrease so that I can increasingly resemble more of Him. His beauty is pure, untainted by sin. So, as I long to become more like my Savior I delight in sharing my journey with you here the best I can in written form....

4 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

Hey, thanks for including me on your blog list! That means so much to me!!

Great first post---I can't wait to see what you continue to share from your heart. Your transparency is a blessing!

I'm still learning to trust too...just when I think I've got it down.....

shanna said...

I am a little nervous about blogging, but yours have been so encouraging that it has reminded me how much we learn about Him from each other!

Robin Meadows said...

Hey, I still don't know what I'm doing! LOL

And it's a great way to learn!! I'm looking forward to learning from YOU!

Keep writing!

Unknown said...

Shanna ~~ I'm thrilled to have you in the world of blogs! I can't wait to see what Jesus teaches you. It is exciting to me to know that I can grow just from hearing what He's doing in other's lives! Thanks for being here too and for including me in you list :)
See ya in February, but until then it will be fun to connect with you this way!