Saturday, December 22, 2007

Who wants to be normal anyway?

OK...so Jerome, me, Wendy and the boys drove all the way to Crossroads Mall Dollar Movie today in the blizzard to see Ratatouille...it was the only place it was playing.

On the way there I jokingly said to Wendy and Jerome..."normal families stay warm and snug inside their houses when it is freezing cold and snowing outside..."

Jerome quickly responded with "Shanna, normal families are not run by a 3 fingered ex-drug dealer and an ex-stripper...."

That man always makes me laugh!

Who wants to be normal anyway?

I love this life I have in Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

deleise said...

I'll agree...you are so not normal. Thank God for that!

Robin Meadows said...

Besides, what IS normal? LOL I'm still trying to figure that out!

Normal, in this case, would have been boring!!

Glad for your redeemed life! Keep on being non-normal!!

Christie Man said...

I love that! I guess we are normal because we chose to stay inside warm and sung...like a bug in a rug :) No, anyone that knows us, knows that we are NOT normal. Really, what is normal?